
On May 6th, 2008, my sweet grandmother went to be with the Lord. I grieved her loss immensely, but have such peace knowing I will see her again. I never remember my grandmother actually telling me how to have faith in Christ everyday of your life, but she taught by her actions. She was such a strong example of loving people no matter what and putting others' needs in front of your own. She was by far the most unselfish person I have ever known and probably will ever know. Grandparents can have such an impact on their grandchildren and can leave such a legacy for them. I know I have an idealized view of my grandmother. She surely had imperfections and made many mistakes in her lifetime, but I rarely saw flaws. What I saw was a person that I can only hope to be like. I pray that I remember her unselfish spirit and daily sacrifice self for the sake of others.
Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago