Ella Katherine's Last Day at School  

Posted by: Angela

One thing that was hard for me when I got laid off was having to take Ella Katherine out of school. Don't get me wrong, I was real excited about keeping her home with me, but at the same time she loves her school and I felt guilty that she would miss all her friends. My fears were unnecessary though, because she was ecstatic that she would get to stay at home with mama. Her last day, I made cupcakes and picked her up that afternoon. Her teachers and friends made her a poster with pictures and all her friends' handprints. It was so sweet! Here are some pictures of her last day.



This entry was posted on 4:59 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment