I have missed you my love  

Posted by: Angela

Oh glorious sleep, how I have missed you. But you have come back to me and I am forever grateful. For months I have searched for you to no avail. And then I found you one beautiful night and I am forever changed.

Yes, I am writing a love letter to sleep. My sweet boy is officially sleeping through the night. For the past week he has been going to bed at 8:30 and not waking up until 6:30. I am a new woman!!! I still don't think my mind has quite recovered from all the sleep deprevation but oh how wonderful it feels to get 8 solid hours of sleep a night. Angela Meacham...I am thinking of you. Hang in there, hopefully sleep will not hide from you much longer.

This entry was posted on 10:17 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Oh, how wonderful!!!! What a blessing to have 4 month old sleeping through the night!!! Congratulations!

Post a Comment