Claire loves watching this clip from EK's b'day. I think she feels very connected to her since they are so close in age! She makes me play it over and over.. She often tells me while she is playing that she and EK are taking care of the baby dolls. I guess this is the next best thing to you guys not being here. Miss you.. But still feel very close to you and love you!
Claire loves watching this clip from EK's b'day. I think she feels very connected to her since they are so close in age! She makes me play it over and over.. She often tells me while she is playing that she and EK are taking care of the baby dolls. I guess this is the next best thing to you guys not being here. Miss you.. But still feel very close to you and love you!