Weekly Adventures  

Posted by: Angela

The past few weeks I have made it a point to go on a weekly outing with the kids. Last week we went to the zoo. We absolutely LOVE the zoo! They have such pretty gardens along with the animals. Ella Katherine fed the giraffes, rode the carousel (Reidy did too), and played in the splash area. Yes, it is still hot enough here to play in the water. Actually, EK played outside with the water hose today. Anyway, we had such a good time! I packed us a lunch and my hungry little three year old ate it up. Reidy ate some grape tomatoes too. My camera was packed for the trip but somewhere between the house and the zoo it was lost. I haven't been able to find it since. Please say a prayer that I find my camera. Buying another one is not an option.

This entry was posted on 5:44 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment