My brave husband is allowing me to cut his hair now. For almost a year now he has been just shaving it but I talked him into growing it back out. I have started cutting it, because it grows so fast and bimonthly haircuts are not in the budget. Surprisingly I am not that bad. I am definitely not comtemplating beauty school, but it works for my family. Last week I decided it was haircutting night so I started with the littlest one...Reid. This was his first haircut. We just cut a little over the ears. The first side I did and Seth did the other. Since we had our hands full, EK took the pictures. She did a great job! This is before...WHEW! That boy needed a cut!
After Reid's little trim, I cut about an inch off of EK's hair. She was very patient and still for mama.

After Reid's little trim, I cut about an inch off of EK's hair. She was very patient and still for mama.
This entry was posted
on 8:18 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
HA! If I did that I would cut both Adam and Anderson! You sure do a good job though!