Ms. Brenda recently bought me a sewing machine. While she and Mr. Reid visited she taught me some basic things about sewing and we made a little dress out of some scrap fabric I had. It was sooo much fun! Ella Katherine uses it as a swimsuit cover up or a house dress.
This week I went and got some fabric and made my first dress! I am soo excited about my new hobby! This particular pattern was so easy. I have all kinds of other ideas for future sewing projects. Thanks Ms. Brenda!!!

This entry was posted
on 2:00 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
Angela!!!!! That is awesome. Love the dresses. I REALLY want pick that hobby up but I don't want to buy a expensive sewing machine. The last dresses looks like one you buy at the high end stores. You talented thing!!
Okay... You little "Mrs. Suzie Homemaker"... Maybe you should have been a stay-at-home mommy all along. I am amazed you can clean your house, take care of two kids all day, cook supper every night and now sewing! You are making me look sad! :)
That is ADORABLE!! I love it...wishin I could sew, although Harrison wouldn't look to cute in a dress! :)