Our friends from church (The Pickett's) have a little boy named Harrison that is only 10 days older than Reid. Kristin and I actually had the same due date. Another thing we have in common with the Pickett's is our southern accents. I know Jacksonville is technically still the south, but southern accents are not all that common around here. It is sooo refreshing to hear Kristen and Jesse's voice on Sundays. It reminds us of home. Kristen recently gave me a precious smocked outfit for Reid. She had bought two that were alike and decied to give me one. We got these pictures of the boys in the nursery. I also keep the babies during Sunday School so I got some more of them together. They already act like they are old buddies. I look forward to Reid and Harrison growing to be great friends!



Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago
Oh my goodness!!! They are so cute!