My Seth was an answer to prayer. Before I met him, I not only prayed for a good man to share my life with but also for a good father for the children I hoped for. God blessed me with such a wonderful partner. He is such a wonderful father for Ella Katherine and Reid. I thank God that I have a husband that prayerfully seeks the Lord's will and leads his family to serve God. Happy Father's Day Seth!
Ella Katherine and I made him a picture frame and a picture. Reid donated his smeared handprints.

I also am so thankful for the Father's in my life. I love you Daddy and Mr. Reid!
This entry was posted
on 4:15 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
Seth is such a sweet person! This is precious!