You hear parents of teenagers say all the time to enjoy this age because when they get to be teenagers you need to remember how cute they were as toddlers. I have always thought that I wouldn't forget all the cute things Ella Katherine says but I have begun to realize that my memory may not be as good as I think. People always say that drugs and alcohol kill braincells but I truly believe having kids kills way more. My point is that I am going to start recording things EK says and does. Right now she uses "me" and "my" in place of "I". While I correct her, I secretly dread the day she starts using proper pronouns. It is so cute when she says the wrong thing!
1. "Oh Tay"= Ok
2. "No me not"= No I am not
3. "My busy"= I am busy
4. She used to say "moonies" for movies but now she says it correctly
5. She used to say "nanas" for bananas
6. "Whats dat noise?"= What is that noise?
7. My personal favorite...."tantails"= toenails
8. "Mommy, do hmm, hmm"= Hum to me Mommy.- She heard me humming to Reid one night and now she wants me to hum to hear at night before she goes to bed. She also hums to Reid when he gets upset.
9. "Dranny"= Granny
10. "Mommy (Daddy), you my best friend" or "You not my best fried" which she says sometimes when she doesn't like something we tell her to do. She gets in trouble when she says we are not her best friend.
11. "Forsees"- Horsies/Horses
There are more of these but I can't think of them right now. Lack of sleep does that to you. I will post these periodically.
Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago