3 weeks  

Posted by: Angela

Reid was 3 weeks last Friday. He is eating a lot and is growing rapidly. He is much bigger than EK was at this age, but she was not a real big baby. I am heading to the doctor this afternoon as I am working on my THIRD infection from breastfeeding. I don't know what is going on but I am ready to get this thing worked out. Please be in prayer for my healing. On a positive note, I am determined to keep this thing up as I know Reid is benefitting greatly. As soon as I find my camera I will post some pictures of him. He is getting hefty. I think he may wind up looking like his dad did when he was a baby....as Mr. Reid says "Jabba the Hut" (sp?). Ella Katherine is adjusting well. She can't keep out of his face. She wants to kiss him all the time. Like mother like daughter. Well I gotta go... Reid just woke up and he is screaming like he hasn't eaten in 4 days.

This entry was posted on 1:30 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment