Seth and I are finally working hard at gettting Reid's room together. It is almost ready except for a few things. We are waiting on the crib set I ordered, a painting that is getting framed, and we still need to get some pictures frames to hang on the walls. This pregnancy is much different than the first. With EK I had everything done in her room months before she came. With Reid we are waiting until the last moment. Also, we are keeping the guest bed in the room until he gets old enough to need more room. We hate to do away with the only extra bed right now, especially with all our family coming for his birth. It is coming together and it makes me feel much better. There is something about not having anything ready for your baby that makes a pregnant woman nervous. I told Seth that I can now get excited for him to be here now that he has some clothes and his room is ready. We also toured the hospital to know what to expect. The hospital is only about two miles from our house which is completely different than when we were in B'ham and had a 30-45 min drive. My next two tasks are to scrub my house from top to bottom and to make sure everything at work is ready for someone to take over my project for a couple of months. This past weekend I painted somethings for Reid's room and I let EK paint some too. Here is a picture of mon artiste.
Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago
When you have a chance post some pictures of Reid's nursery. I am sure it is precious! Can't wait to see some pictures of him. Tell EK her picture is beautiful.