I went to the doc again today. She did a quick ultrasound and he is still head down. No further progression from last week. I am having some contractions mostly at night and when I am walking a lot. I don't feel like he is going to come early. Ella Katherine out of the blue said this morning that Baby Reid is HER brother. She is excited about him coming! It is getting harder and harder to come to work as my mind wonders else where.
This entry was posted
on 4:12 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
It's so hard to go to work, huh! For me too! But I never liked it in the first place! Start getting as much sleep as you can, because you remember what it's like to have a little one...Love you girl and can't wait to see that sweet baby boy!;)
Angela,
We can't wait to see Baby Reid! You must keep updating us because we check your blog about every night. I hope he will come right on time so your family can be there with you. We wished we could be there to celebrate with you. Can't wait! Praying for you!