


Can you believe my baby is a 1/2 year old?!?!? Boohoo and tears. We went to his checkup last week and he weighed in at 19 lbs 4 oz. and was 27" long. He is in the 75th percentile. He is still nursing and gets one formula/cereal bottle at night. Reid is not that interested in baby food and normally does razzing sounds when I feed him which causes the food to spray all over me. He also makes gagging noises. But I really don't blame him because the baby food peas is pretty grotesque. I asked Dr. Harris about his dislike for food and he said not to worry that his growth is great. He said to try food again, if he doesn't cooperate then wait a week and try again. This is basically what I have been doing. I tried carrots yesterday and he ate most of it, so that is promising. He LOVES his sister and thinks she is very funny. At his appointment he had to get three shots. Ella Katherine told him not to worry and that she was going to hold his hand. When she saw the shots she started crying, "Baby Reid, Baby Reid!" When he started crying from the shots she was boohooing too. It was so sweet. Reid is sleeping some nights all the way through the night but some nights he wakes up between 4 and 5 and has to eat. He is such a happy baby and LOVES to kick. On the changing table he kicks like he is Michael Phelps swimming in the Olympics. He is rolling all over the place and sitting up really well. He does not like laying down or sitting in a reclining position. I now know why they created harnesses in strollers because he practically is halfway out of it trying to grab at things. He no longer has interest in pacifiers, but unfortunately he has started to suck his thumb. What a joy it is to be this little boy's Mommy!




Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago
This stinking cute big boy! I just want to squeeze those little chubby legs! He is ADORABLE!!!
Happy 1/2 Birthday Reid! He is SO SO cute!!!