Michelle's wedding  

Posted by: Angela

Ok...most of my blogs start out with the line "A few weeks ago" and this one is no different. Admittedly, I am not a good blogger! There are so many more important things to do like changing diapers, doing laundry, washing dishes, cooking dinner, and my favorite...sewing. So anyway, A few weeks ago we went to Dothan for my cousin Michelle's wedding. She is such a sweet girl and I truly felt the presence of the Lord at the ceremony. Weddings are so wonderful! They always remind me of the amazing covenant that Seth and I made to one another. Ella Katherine was enthralled by the whole thing. She asked if Seth and I could get married. hehe. At the reception she just stared at Michelle. I think she thought Michelle was a princess. the only photo I got was of Brayden, Landon, and EK. We didn't plan this but they matched perfectly, so we couldn't resist a photo opportunity. Also, I made the dress EK is wearing.

After the wedding we drove to LaFayette and surprised Seth's parents with a quick visit. Our nephew and niece were there and we had a wonderful visit. I never take photos when I am around Mr. Reid because he takes a ton and they are much better than mine, so sorry, no pics.

This entry was posted on 11:30 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment