My good friend Tiffany is so close to having her baby!!! YAY...less than 3 weeks!!! The church ladies gave her a shower at Mrs. Vicki's house on Saturday. Thanks Laura for the yummy finger sandwich recipe. They got rave reviews!! It was such a sweet shower and I truly felt the Lord's presence. What a wonderful blessing to have so many experienced mothers in our church family. I am forever asking questions and getting advice from them. Of course my mother and mother-in-law are great advice givers too! Anyway, I decided to practice my new hobby and make Tiffany's present. I made her a nursing cover (something I don't leave home without), a burp cloth, and a bib. I was somewhat nervous before beginning the project but I it was lots of fun! I barely can go to sleep at night because I am forever thinking of new things to do. 



Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago
Love it! What an awesome job Angela!