Saturday we spent the day at my Aunt Linda's house with my family. After watching the horrible Auburn game, we decided to take the kids to the Peanut Festival. Seth and Michele had never been and Nathan and I haven't been in almost 10 years. So Seth, EK, my mom, Michele, Nathan, Aunt Linda, her two exchange students, and nephews Austin, Cade, Cole, Brayden, and Landon headed to the fair. After walking through the petting zoo and riding the ponies we made our way to the rides. Seth and I thought Ella Katherine would be terrified of the rides because 6 months ago at Sea World she was terrified of the carousal, but she was so excited. As she pointed to the bullet that flips upside down and said, "I wanna ride dat," I realized that she may not be as scared as I thought. She, Landon, Brayden, and Cole had so much fun! I used to love riding rides, but I have to say that watching the joy on EK's face was the most fun I have ever had at the fair. After we rode rides we decided to eat some yummy fair food. We ate corndogs from the infamous Corndog man, elephant ears, funnel cake, and of course boiled peanuts. Seth agreed that the corndogs were the best ever and well worth the line of about hundred people waiting for them. Ella Katherine ate soooo many boiled peanuts that Seth finally told her she couldn't have anymore. We rode a few more rides and then headed home. EK fell asleep in the car and when Seth started to take her inside she threw up all over him and herself. We think she had too many peanuts. Later that night poor Brayden threw up too. He was also a peanut monster that night. We really enjoyed getting to see cousins and having good family time. EK loved holding Brayden and Landon's hand. Granny loved having all her babies together too. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!
Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago