Well, we went for our 4D ultrasound today and it was soooo neat! Our little boy is perfect! He looks a little like Ella Katherine but he definitely looks like a boy. I am pretty sure he has my chin and mouth, but he kind of looks like his daddy. The ultrasound technician (don't know if that is what she is called) said that he has chubby cheeks and muscular legs. I am only 29 weeks so I think he might be a big baby or at least bigger than EK. She was 7 lbs 13 oz. EK went with us to the ultrasound and she liked seeing Reid. The tech also gave her her very own picture so she was excited about that. During the ultrasound she seemed to be really concerned with me. She was patting my arm and rubbing me. She is such a sweet girl! Everything looks good with the pregnancy and I passed the glucose test I had to do last time so that is great news. Also, my doctor said I can schedule my induction. My due date is January 24th which is a Saturday. I ask to be induced on that Friday but she said they typically don't do them on Fridays. Therefore she said Thursday will be the tentative date, which is the 22nd. If for some reason I am completely not ready then she will have to postpone the induction. So, January 22nd looks like it may be the day. We can't wait to meet our little man!!!
Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago