These pictures are awesome! You can see where he is opening his mouth. How cool! Remember when I went 7 times to get the 4-D of Sophia and we did not get one good picture. That little girl kept her face covered. Is EK getting excited?
Can't wait to see him!!! :) I haven't been able to get in to your blog lately?? Btw..go to my myspace and go to keale's boutique, she's one of my friends, cheap, cute baby clothes!!
These pictures are awesome! You can see where he is opening his mouth. How cool! Remember when I went 7 times to get the 4-D of Sophia and we did not get one good picture. That little girl kept her face covered. Is EK getting excited?
Can't wait to see him!!! :) I haven't been able to get in to your blog lately?? Btw..go to my myspace and go to keale's boutique, she's one of my friends, cheap, cute baby clothes!!