Happy Birthday to my Beloved  

Posted by: Angela


Dear Seth-


Saturday we celebrated your 31st birthday. I am so grateful God allowed me to spend another year with you. Even before you were born God knew you would be one of the redeemed and he also knew one day you would be my husband and the father to our two beautiful children. He placed you in the care of two amazing parents and I am grateful for how they trained you to love God. I try to imagine what it was like on the day you were born. I am sure your parents looked into your beautiful face and were filled with indescribable love. I think of the first brithday that I celebrated with you. You lived in Atlanta and I in Auburn and how we would lament over having to live in two different cities. This is the 9th birthday we have shared together and I look forward to many more birthdays with you. Michael Seth House, you are my beloved and my friend. Happy Birthday!


Song of Solomon 6:3:
3I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine...


Psalm 22:10:
10I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

This entry was posted on 11:22 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment