8 Month Old Snaggle Tooth  

Posted by: Angela

Reid turned 8 months old on September 16th. He is pulling up and taking a few steps while holding onto something. He army crawls everywhere and enjoys grabbing things he is not supposed to. He has one little tooth and another is breaking through. Last week I took him to the doctor because I thought he might have an ear infection. Thank goodness it wasn't an infection. He has been real crabby so I guess it is just teething. His weight at the doctor was 20 lbs. 12 oz. He is now eating 3 solid meals a day and nurses in between. He LOVES strawberry banana smoothies for breakfast. For lunch and dinner he eats any combination of sweet potatoes, butternut squash, field peas, sweet peas, and yellow squash. I started making his baby food and freezing them in ice trays. He seems to like Mommies home cooking better than jar food and it is much cheaper. He also loves popcorn. I take all the kernel part off of the popped piece and give him just the little puffy parts. He still is not real interested in fruit by itself. Also, I tried giving him some mashed red potatoes the other day and he was gagging. Next batch of homemade food, I am going to try broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, green beans, and maybe rutabagas (if I can find any that look good). Any ideas on food your babies liked?
That tongue is always sticking out. My first tooth.
Pardon me but I have to check my email on my blackberry.
Look at me pulling up all by myself.

This entry was posted on 12:07 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

20 pounds!!! Anderson weighs 24 and he is 17 months old, of course he's in the 25%. That little tooth is so cute! Anderson is SOOOO crabby when he cuts teeth, including waking every couple of hours during the night. Good for you for making the baby food, that's so awesome. I wanted to do that but never got around to it!

Post a Comment