Reid is such a sweet and happy baby. I could just eat him up! Here are some pictures of him from the past month.
Here he is after a short swim in the baby pool. It was too cold for him.

Just hanging out while mommy cooks. Pesky mosquito bit him by his eye.
There is my smiley baby!
Smells so good after a bath.
He looks like a little man with his hair combed and slicked down.
My first Polo.
My first taste of real food. It was sweet potatoes. He really didn't like them so I decided to postpone baby food for a little while. Mama's milk and a bottle with cereal at night seems to be satisfying him for now.
I never knew so much drool could come out of a little baby. He soaks through half a dozen bibs a day. 
Here we are playing peek-a-boo (one of his favorite games).
This entry was posted
on 12:36 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.

What a doll! He is precious!
Those little laughs are the best! We could learn a lot from babies.. Claire and I loved watching this and EK playing with her babies.
I truly could eat him up!! Soo cute!