
Ok...I have been really bad about writing in my blog lately. Thank you Laura for the motivation. Now that I am staying home with the kids, I have so many projects that I am trying to get done. Not to mention, how busy I stay just with our day to day activities. There just is not enough time in the day. Have I mentioned how great it is to be a stay at home mom? It is wonderful!!! Don't get me wrong, it is hard work, but the rewards are unimaginable. My main struggle is trying to keep the house clean. We are here all day and I cook everynight so that generates a lot of housework. My mother will never believe I said this, but I actually kind of like cleaning. Well all that being said, I am writing today to update you on EK's 3 year checkup and Reid's 4 month checkup. We went a couple of weeks ago and Ella Katherine weighed 29 lbs and is 3 ft, 2 inches tall. Per Dr. Harris, that is equivalent to a 5'6" 124 lb adult. Reid's weight has slowed down considerably and he was 16 lbs 8 oz. and 25 1/2 inches tall. That is equivalent to a 5'10" 165 lb adult. Reid's weight was a concern to me, because I felt that he may have even lost some weight the week before the doc appointment. He had been spitting up ALOT. Dr. Harris was not concerned. Since the appointment I have been feeding him a 6 oz cereal bottle (in lieu of 4 oz) at night and have cut back on eating so much dairy. I am not sure if that is what was causing the spitting up but he seems to have stopped doing it as much. They checked EK's hearing and eyesight and all was well. Both of my babies got shots and both cried but EK was a big girl. She only cried for a few minutes. I can't believe my babies are growing so fast!
Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago
Yay! I am so glad you are back. I have been checking your blog. I LOVE EK's face in the picture. You have two beautiful children. :)
EK is still so much smaller than Claire.. Claire was 34 lbs and 39 inches tall at her last appt.! I have to compare since they are only 8 days apart!