Fishin' with my daddy.  

Posted by: Angela




EK and Seth went fishing a few weeks ago. They didn't catch anything, but a few turtles came up to investigate. Usually when we are out there we feed them bread so I think they were disappointed we didn't have anything good. Ella Katherine loves her daddy so much and sings a song about him alot when he goes to school. She sings "Daddy come home, come home, come home. Daddy, come home, come home, come home." I think she will take after her mother and Granny. We love making up songs!




This entry was posted on 8:30 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Thank you for finally updating your blog so your stalker friend could see what y'all are up to! I absolutely LOVE the pics of Seth and EK. Too cute! Have I mentioned Claire wants to watch Reid play "peek a boo" and she actually sings to EK's b'day party almost every day! It's kind of sad. She keeps asking me when we can go to Florida to see all of you!

Post a Comment