Mommy's Project Manager  

Posted by: Angela


Saturday morning I had to go into work for a little while because we were unloading an air unit. Seth had men's breakfast at church so I hauled Ella Katherine with me. She was soooo cute in her hardhat! She said the big truck scared her but I was able to get this picture of her. Look closely and you will see she has her Macy dog in her jacket. Seth's parents bought it for her and it looks like our real dog Macy. She likes to carry it around sometimes. I am sure when Reid gets here he will want to be at mommy's jobsite all the time. There is something about boys and heavy equipment. EK was a little over it after about 10 minutes. She was ready to go home and play with her dolls.

This entry was posted on 10:32 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

So cute! I am glad you are finally able to update your blog! We like to see what ya'll are up to!

Ella Katherine you look like a pro out there! Keep those men in line.

I tagged you..... check out my blog.

Post a Comment