I went to the doctor today and she gave me a good report. The baby is head down which is good because last visit he was head up. I am dilated 1 cm but that is normal at this point for second pregnancies. There aren't any signs that I will go early, but I am watching and waiting. I had some contractions last night which she said was typical as well. I have been having some Braxton Hicks contractions which is just tightening of the muscles, but last night they were real and somewhat painful. They weren't regular though. Hopefully he will not come early because I still have a lot to do to prepare for him. She also said that it looks like he will be about around EK's weight or maybe a little more. She was 7 lbs 13 oz so I figure he will be anywhere from 7 1/2- 8 1/2 lbs. I am scheduled for an induction on Thursday, January 22nd. I am now on once a week doctor appointments so I will keep everyone updated each week. I can't believe it is almost time to have him! WOW how time has flown by!!!!
Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago
Yay! Baby Reid is almost here!! And yay for getting into your blog
How exciting! Keep us posted.