Psalm 127
1Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
2It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.
3Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
4As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.
5Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.If you haven't guessed it already, we are having another baby. I am due November 16th.
Besides being tired, I have felt pretty good so far. Sometimes I think it is going to be a boy sometimes I am not so sure. I have my first doctor's appointment next week, so more to follow.
This entry was posted
on 12:35 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.
Congratulations!!! I am so super happy for you guys! For some reason, I have now just seen this post. Can't wait to find out what you are having!!:)
Oh my gosh!! Praise the Lord! We are so happy for The House Family! I think you are a little crazy, but we are still very happy! Congratulations! :)
Oh my!! I had to read your post about 4 times. Congrats!!! I know EK is going to be in heaven having two babies!! Keep me posted!!! Yay!!!
Congrats to you and Seth! I am due four days after you! It should be an interesting fall!