I know I am a bad mother but I haven't taken EK to get her picture taken since she turned one. We went to Portrait Innovations on Saturday for a fall picture and a picture in her baptism outfit. She was fine until the lady started changing the background. I don't know what it was but the back drop lowering really scared her and it took forever to get a smile. Also, I am really excited that I can officially make hairbows. I tried to make them last year and they never quite looked right. When I bought her outfit for the baptism they didn't have a white satin bow at the store and the other bows they had were $14!!!! I am cheap and WILL NOT spend $14 on a hairbow. Six dollar bows make me mad but $14! What a ripoff! So I decided to make her bow and I found a video on You Tube that really helped. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself and it costs less than a $1 to make. I love being thrifty. I made her red bow in the picture too. No more wasting my money at boutiques for bows!

They are soooo beautiful. I really love the one in white.
Brenda
LOVE these pictures! So very cute. EK is such a big girl now!