If I could just snap my fingers and pictures would be loaded then this whole blog thing would be a piece of cake, but that isn't going to happen so I have resorted to a blog post with no pictures.
Here is what is going on with us...
Seth started school and is lead teacher again this year so he has been really busy. He also celebrated his 32nd birthday yesterday! We are so grateful God has given us another year with him! Seth- Thank you for working so hard and for having faith that God will provide so that I can stay at home with our children!
I am doing pretty well. I have started getting a little more tired and that really frustrates me. I really can't complain because many women have much worse pregnancies but I do not like when my energy level is not on the same level as my "to do" list. I am 32 weeks pregnant with our baby girl. She moves a lot and I have A LOT of Braxton Hicks contractions which worry me somewhat but apparently with multiple pregnancies they happen more frequently. My body feels like a furnace, but thankfully the weather is somewhat milder.
Ella Katherine has started homeschool and is doing great! We go to our homeschool group Classical Conversations on Tuesdays and she loves it. While there she is introduced to the week's lessons in science, history, art, Latin, English grammar, geography and Math. Then at home we practice her work for the week and also learn Phonics and Math. I was a little overwhelmed at the Classical Conversations material at first, but am amazed at what her little brain can retain. I am using Abeka for both Phonics and Math and find it to be extremely efficient and user friendly. Many people wonder why we are homeschooling and this lady explains it on her blog much better than I could. EK is also playing soccer and it has been great (more to follow on that later). I am so proud of the person EK is becoming. She is thoughtful of others and is very caring especially to her little brother. She watches over him like a mother hen. Of course they still fight sometimes like most kids. She wants to boss him and he wants to be independent, but all in all they have a good relationship.
Reid is (as EK puts it) a Monkey. He is very curious, to say the least, and is mostly interested in things he shouldn't be, like the garbage can and the bathroom and kitchen cabinets and the electrical outlets. He is a very sweet boy but just VERY curious and active. Seth and I aren't sure he will have all of his fingers by the time he is 5 because he constantly gets them smashed or cut. He loves to make us laugh and has such a good natured personality. He loves play-doh and crayons while EK and I are doing school and is learning his colors. He loves his blankies, shoes, and balls. He says "ball" about 100 times a day. He is very affectionate and is a sweet Mama's boy.
Our third baby has a name! We are naming her Sybil Elizabeth. My grandmother's name was Syble (spelled differently) and we feel blessed that our baby will have her name. She truly understood and lived a life of self sacrifice so that others could be directed to Christ. We both like the name Elizabeth and she will share it with my sister-in-law Elizabeth "Michele" Outlaw. I have several different due dates within about 4 days of each other so I am going with the latest... November 21st. Her room is ready with all of EK's baby clothes and crib set. Ella Katherine and Reid now share a room with bunk beds.We can't wait to meet her and pray that she will be head down when delivery time comes. As of now, she is not and Reid was breach up until 39 weeks so hopefully she will turn too.
That is just a little update and hopefully I will post pictures soon.
Prime Big Deals
2 weeks ago
1.I think it's wonderful that you are homeschooling and that's very good that you are going on outings and learning groups with her.
2. I can't believe you are 32 weeks pregnant...where has the time gone, that sweet girl is almost here!!
3. Reid sounds a lot like Anderson, very active and again a momma's boy!
4. I LOVE the name Sybil. My great aunt is a Sybil and she married a millionaire!!
I am so glad you posted an update! I love the baby's name! I can't believe she will be here soon; I haven't even meet Reid! I am glad everything is going well. Miss you and love to all!