Growing little Boy  

Posted by: Angela


I haven't updated my blog recently with new things Reid is doing. He is 10 1/2 months old and a HAM!
-He is talking. His first word was about a month ago and it was Ella but sounds like "A YA". His second word was "da da" and his third was "ma ma". He also says "Yay" and waves his hand when he gets excited.
-He is waving hey and bye bye.
-He can dance and sing. He loves music and will say "ahhhhhhhh" continuously when it is playing or when I sing to him. He is a little tone deaf at this point but maybe that will improve over time:)
-On Monday he took a few steps and can stand by himself for a few seconds at a time.
-He loves to grab Bailey, especially his ears and tail and Bailey doesn't really seem to mind.
-I think he is going to be a climber. He got inside my kitchen cabinet the other day. He also climbs onto the dishwasher door when it is down and climbs in between the rungs of chairs.
-He screams like a girl when he gets into something and can't get himself out, like when he wedges himself between the couches in the den.
-He loves riding things that go...Papa's motorcycle or fourwheeler (don't worry, the vehicle was barely moving), swings, etc.
-He is TERRIFIED of umbrellas. I was opening one the other day and he started to tremble he was sooo scared of it. EK was looking at one in the store and his little face was stricken with fear and he started crying. He is also scared of fake garland. I was putting it up and Seth was holding him and everytime Seth got close he would cry. It is so pitiful.
-His face shows every emotion. He takes after me in that. I can't hide my feelings because my face tells it all.
-He has 6 teeth and one more that is close to breaking through.
-I am starting the weaning process...I have started to give him a little cow's milk once a day. He seems to like it and doesn't appear to have stomach issues from it. At his last doctor's appointment they checked his iron level to see if he could start on milk and it was good.

This entry was posted on 8:08 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I can't believe he took a few steps!! Anderson didn't take steps until 13 months! He is getting SO big!! :)

Post a Comment