Reid's 2 month checkup involved 5 shots!!! He was not happy about them and was fussy most of the day. I had to keep massaging his legs to prevent knots from forming from the medicine. I do not like my baby feeling bad. We went back to the doctor last Friday at 11 weeks because Reid got sick. He started daycare and got a cold. He is a BIG boy. At 2 months he weighed 14 lbs 4 oz and 23 1/2 inches long. At 11 weeks he weighed 15 lbs 8 oz. He is in the 95th percentile for weight and height. His 2 month checkup was on St. Patrick's Day so his pediatrician was wearing a funny hat. We love Dr. Harris! He is such a good sport to let me take his picture even after I told him it would be on my blog.


This entry was posted
on 9:31 PM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.